Job Location – Toronto ,Canada
This Position is for Individuals who have a job permit to work in USA and Canada
Our organisation helps clients solve complex business and technical issues and deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom- line business value.
Job Position: – SOA – Web Service developer
The Key Responsibility
- You will be responsible for supporting existing clients
- You will be responsible working with the client ,analysts and other support developers.
- You will identify the root cause of problems and implement fixes.
- You will provide workarounds, design and develop system enhancements.
- You will take ownership of issues and tasks to ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner, while ensuring high levels of end-user/client satisfaction.
Specific skills required include
- 3 -8 years of total IT experience.
- 2 years experience of Java and SOA
- Expert level knowledge on Java, SOA
- Java (Interface, Multi threading, Collections, etc.,)
- J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF etc.,)
- Framework (Struts, Spring, Hibernate etc.,)
- Architecture (MVC)
- Experience in deployment, configuration etc.,
- Experience in debugging and unit testing (JUnit)
Additional skills required include
- Should have experience in all aspects of Integration solutions.
- Webservice knowledge is essential (Either SOAP / REST)
- Hands-on knowledge on XML, XSLT, XSD, WSDL and WS-* standards
- Experience on at least one full lifecycle of SOA implementation project is advantage
No of position: 2 Location of Job: Canada Term : Full time
How to contact
E-mail us your updated CV in MS Word format stating the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org