What will you need to know to apply:
- All documents must be in WORD, PDF, TIFF or JPEG format.
- For ESL & Diploma Programs: provide certified high school transcripts and graduation certificate (scanned copy) in English and copies of the original documents.
- For Graduate Programs: provide certified high school transcripts and graduation certificate, university transcripts and graduation certificate (scanned copies) in English and copies of the original documents.
- If English is not your first language, provide TOEFL or IELTS scores. Results must be within the last 24 months. (scanned copy)
- Program Choice: You will be asked to select a Program. Click here for more information about our programs
- Application Deposit: A $100 CAD Application Deposit is required to process your application. This fee is non-refundable.
- Credit Card: (MasterCard or Visa only)
- Have your credit card information ready
- Make sure your card can be used for international transactions. Check with your bank if you are uncertain.
- Make sure the amount to be paid does not exceed the credit card limit.
- Bank Wire Transfer:
It will take approximately 10 days for the funds to arrive at our account. We will begin processing your application, once the funds have been received.