Bizquad Technologies Inc. – Toronto, ON
Current job Openings are for USA and/or Canada nationals only and is located in Mountain View,CA, USA
The Network Management Department needs good Software Developers for California , USA. The Team develops software solutions to allow Customers to manage their networks:-
Our products are built using various technologies, including-
Java, JBoss Application Server
Oracle 10g / 11g
Web application frameworks
Web technologies (HTML, Adobe – Flex, SOAP/XML)
Linux (Ubuntu), Solaris UNIX
Work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment developing applications that manage industry leading Data Center devices. The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
• Designing and implementing features and enhancements for our Network Management applications.
• Developing solutions to achieve Customer high-availability network requirements, while reaching defined scaled and performance targets.
• Collaborating with Developers of the network devices to jointly define network management interfaces.
• Working in a team-based Agile Environment; collaborate with Developers, Testers, and Product Management to refine requirements, develop, and test our Carrier grade solutions.
• Interacting with Support Teams to provide software solutions to field-reported issues.
• Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Programming experience in Java
• Knowledge/experience in Relational databases
• Knowledge of network management concepts and basic protocols (e.g. SNMP).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required, both written and verbal
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
• Experience with J2EE Application Server environment
• Knowledge in IP networking, familiar with networking concepts such as Routing Protocols (ie OSPF, BGP), MPLS, IP VPN, VLAN, VLL/VPLS
• Network Security Protocols
• Scripting languages (ie. PERL)
• Prior and demonstrated experience in a Software Development role
• Knowledge/experience with Wireless or Optical Networking
• Familiar with UNIX or Linux